Monday 25 January 2016

January Planner Set up with Zinia

Hello everyone, it's  Zinia here joining you once again to share how I used my January Brimbles Box to make my planner sparkle. I'm sure you already know that January boxes were so freaking gorgeous. That black, white and gold combination is so perfect and totally classy. For this month I received the A5 planner box and I'm so happy I chose that because this color palette looks magical in my lilac kikki.K.
  mrsb-jan2016-01

I really wanted to bring some of the black in my planner so I used one of the gold foiled paper bags and added it inside on of the pockets. I was very excited to find out that the size fit perfectly! Since it was a bit tall, I secured it on it's place with some gold bow paperclips. I find it extremely adorable how the tiny bow clip that was included in the box looks like the child of the Kate Spade clip.

  mrsb-jan2016-02

I'm in love with the simplicity of the dashboard this month but I felt it needed a tiny bit of spark to balance all the gold that I have in my pockets so I took a little piece of the glitter washi tape and cut a banner to add on it. It's such a small detail but I felt it brings everything together.
  mrsb-jan2016-03

On the back side of my dashboard I decided to stick another one of the paper bags to hold some of my favorite goodies to use in the planner. I just used some repositionable adhesive just so I can remove it later if I want to without ripping the bag or the dashboard.
  mrsb-jan2016-04

Inside the bag I tucked the Heidi Swapp notes and some extra tiny bow paper clips.
  mrsb-jan2016-05

I really hope you got some ideas and inspiration on how you can use your January goodies. As always feel free to stay in touch:

Blog | Instagram | Youtube | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter 
zinia

1 comment:

  1. Loving this planner and setup. I missed that dashboard so jelly! It looks so cute in the planner. Deb

    ReplyDelete