Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Planner so far this year




I realised that I have been neglecting my blog for a little lately and I haven't posted many photos of late. My lovely Design Team have been keeping the blog active which I am really grateful for. I have no excuses, I have just haven't blogged lol! I've been around on other platforms mainly instagram and Facebook and of course YouTube.

For a vast proportion of last year I was doing a weekly planner page decoration post which I realise I have not posted for ages so I thought I would do a bit of a show of my pages from this year so far. Since I divided out my planners last year I have been really into page decoration big time this year and I can see myself continuing on this for the foreseeable future.

So if you have missed my posts elsewhere, here is how this year has looked so far. I have consistently been in my White Websters Pages Color Crush planner although I have a feeling this may change in February!

The above photo is a screen shot froom my planner set up video and that was week one. Then going forward...






1 comment:

  1. Anna your just so stinking cute and I love to watch your videos. I have zero motivation so I am scouring the blogs today!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete