Monday 29 October 2012

Craft Space

Where do you get to create? Do you have a space that you can call your own?

We have a two bed house and no room that I can do that in at the moment but I do have a dining room table and that is my space. Well at least it is when I want it in the day time and then I have to clear it away ready for dinner. Surfice it to say that I would love a dedicated space because it is so frustrating to keep tidying away only to get it back out again. It also means that when I want to make something I have to dedicate a day to it, I can't just pop in and out as I want to. It works for now.

I have serious craft space envy though and love looking at beautiful spaces on Pinterest. Man it makes me so jealous!

I thought I would start to share some of the beautiful spaces that I have come accross and make it a regular feature so we can all drool and wish together!

So the first one:




I just love the girliness and the pinkness of it all. Plus all those ribbons. Oh boy those ribbons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment