Tuesday 24 September 2013

My Summer 2013 Beauty Favourites

I am really into using seasonal inspired products. I have always as long as I can remember been into nail varnish, make up, toiletries, books and art. This is not new for me I am just getting back to who I used to be. It has been a struggle over the years as life takes over but I am finally in a place where I know what makes me happy and I do it! Trying new products does just that and I love using products released for seasons. I hope that makes sense! For example in the Summer I am into coconut smelling bath foam but tend to go for something more spicy in the Autumn or Winter.

I thought I would share with you what my favorites have been for this Summer. This is the first in a series of videos that I hope to do over the coming year and maybe beyond, who knows!

Let me know if you have any suggestions for Autumnal beauty products, I am genuinely interested to know!

Here are my Summer 2013 beauty favourites


No comments:

Post a Comment