Friday 4 April 2014

The Perfect Planner Tag - Filofax Friday - Week 13

Happy Friday Filofaxing Friends!

Hope you have been having a great week, I don't think it will ever cease to amaze me how quickly the weeks seem to fly by, really it won't. I don't know if that is a sign of getting older or not so maybe I should be quiet now! I do find myself thinking and saying it all the time though. I think a large part of it is I don't seem to be able to do all the things I want to be able to do. I guess most of you feel like that at some point right? I mean there is work, housework, stuff you want to do for you etc etc the list seems never ending right? All I can say is I just don't think I could live without my Filo by my side for me to just dump random brain musings into and to keep me on track. Because friends, I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. Yes I know the theory on time management and setting goals back from my days in the corporate HR & Training setting, which incidentally is only three years since I left it but it feels like an age ago. I really haven't missed it! So yes I know the theory but it doesn't mean that I actually do it, all the time. Far from it. I spend many an hour procrastinating on Pinterest or instagram. I just can't help myself.

So Filofax Friday has been really helping me and I hope it has helped you too. Anyways, I came across Alexis aka Miss Trenchcoat on YouTube and have since been stalking her on every social media platform. Not in a crazy axe murderer way you understand, more that I really enjoy her style and what she has to say. So Alexis recently created a tag called 'The Perfect Planner Tag' and tagged anyone that would like to have a go so I thought, why the heck not. So here is my response to that tag, answering all her questions...




So I hope you enjoyed that little bit of light hearted fun, I know I did. So in this video I showed you all the Filofaxes that are in my collection. I will do another video on what they are all used for as I know you would like to know ; )

Homework
So there is no homework from me this week as last week was a little bit on the heavy going side and you probably need to catch up and if you are caught up, well then you get the week off.

If you are at a lost end though and would like something to do it would be really cool if you did this tag too. Either in a written blog post or as a YouTube video and if you do neither maybe you could just answer the questions in the comments section? Please do let me know if you have done this tag so I can come over to your blog or channel to take a look. Also let Alexis know that you did this tag too, as I am sure she would love to know.

So the questions are:

1. How many paper planners do you own? Show us!
2. When did you first start using a paper planner?
3. How many planner/calendar apps do you use on your phone? Show us!
4.. Do you prefer paper or digital planners? Why?
5. If you could design your perfect planner or app, what would it be like?
6. Which planner do you think is the prettiest? (you don't have to own this one & it can also be an app)
7. What's the craziest thing you track in your planner?
8. How many hours a day do you spend with your planner?
9. Does your planner go to bed with you?
10. What is your current planner of choice out of the planners you own?

Next Week
I really genuinely haven't thought that far ahead just yet, I need some time and a cup of tea to think about that. Is there anything you would like to see? Let me know if there is! See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment