Monday 24 November 2014

Guest Blog Post - Lyn the Plannerbug and how / why she got smitten!

Hello, everyone! My name is Lyn and I’ve been bitten by a planner bug! I was very kindly invited by the oh-so-wonderful Mrs. Brimbles to do a little post about how I got into this crazy paper planner world. I am a huge fan of Anna and have been following her around like an infatuated puppy. Um, virtually following her, not actual stalking (no worries!).

plannerbug - profile photo 

I left my corporate job in early October and became a housewife. My life was suddenly quiet and I found myself yearning to write by hand, which was rather strange because I’ve hardly used a pen since becoming dependent on various gadgets to help keep me on track during work. I have no intention of writing a novel but I just thought of jotting my thoughts down. I was browsing through Pinterest and came across a photo of a Filofax. Then I did a search. Then I was hooked.

plannerbug - start using a paper planner 

Using a planner is very appealing to a structured person like me. I am quite the organising junkie and am known to be a neat freak. Although I’m not working, I like having a well-planned day so that’s when a planner comes in handy. But you know, it doesn’t stop there. My collection of stationery, notepads, paper products and (more) planners has grown in the last few weeks. It doesn’t help that I’ve been following various blogs, Instagram users and Facebook groups to feed my new addiction.

plannerbug - start using a paper planner 

I created a blog called plannerbug, where I write about planner related topics. My blog is not just about planner this-and-that as I do intend to cover more home and living topics in the future. I also have a beauty blog, which I’m slowly getting back into. I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know me a little better. And thanks to Anna for allowing me to blabber a bit on her blog too! I can be found at:
Thanks for reading and hope to see you around! Lotsa luv, Lyn.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me over, Mrs B!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome anytime you would like to do a guest post x

      Delete
  2. I love your Plannerbug blog, Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Welcome to the crazy planner world. Isn't it a funny rabbit hole once you start?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, and just subscribed :)

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete