Thursday 22 October 2015

Happy Mail with Geraldine

geraldinejayne.com

Hey! So, I'm very excited to share with you what I did with my gorgeous goodies from Mrs Brimbles September happy mail box! But first, I'm not going to start with happy mail. As you can see from the photo above I placed one of the postcards, featuring a painting by Anna Brim herself, in a white frame. Fortunately, there were two postcards in the box. One for my penpal and, well, one for me! And why not! I think it needs to be framed!

geraldinejayne.com

Next, I actually got down to the whole point of the box...writing to my penpals! I used one of the cute envelopes from Heidi Swapp's Wanderlust range.. They come in a pack of four. In the above photo it is the pink with gold spots. I added one of the Dear Lizzy labels and wrote my penpals name with one of the gorgeous Paper Doll pens. To buy separately from Anna's shop, they come in a set of three and are, at the time of writing, on sale. The second envelope in the photo above is from a collection of very cute notecards called Just A Little Note. They came in a beautiful tin with five sets of cards and envelopes. Using the 'Hello' self inking stamp, I stamped on the corner of the envelope for extra decoration. As a side note, I must add, I noticed these cute note card fit perfectly into the Heidi Swapp envelope I mentioned above. It just goes to show that there is so much scope for play and experimentation with these goodies.

geraldinejayne.com 

Moving onto my next penpal, I again used a Heidi Swapp envelope to hold my penpals letter, one of the Dear Lizzy sticker labels...
  geraldinejayne.com and placed it with her gift... geraldinejayne.com

I really hope you enjoyed seeing how I used Septembers Happy Mail Brimbles box. You can see other ways of how I use these boxes and my style over on my IG account, @geraldinejayne or my blog geraldinejayne.com geraldinejayne.com    

2 comments:

  1. Great post Geraldine! I love that you framed the post card. It looks fabulous and I think I will do the same. I like the shabby chic look of the frame. Those envelopes you used for your penpal letters were so pretty and colorful!
    Deb (craftin' chaos)

    ReplyDelete