I mentioned a sneaky of this in my newsletter at Christmas and now I am uber excited to share with you, new for 2017 online art workshops run by yours truly. To kick off 2017 let me introduce you to Unicorn Magic!
Join me on a fantastical journey of fun as we learn how to draw and paint a whimsical unicorn as well as a more realistic beautiful creature.
With step by step instructions I will take you through my process of finding inspiration, putting pen to paper and building a whimsical character from initial expression sketches, through to the face and then the body. We will then colour, shade and paint and make our majestical beasts come to life before finally getting messy with paint and creating a couple of larger art journal spreads.
This course is suitable for beginners with no experience of drawing through to seasoned artists who just want to have fun with unicorns. This course is self paced so you can go entirely at your own speed, from the comfort of your own home at any time - even do it in your fluffy unicorn slippers!
The course is made up of the following lessons:
- Broken down details on how to construct a Unicorn
- Face shape
- How to colour your unicorn and shade
- How to draw a side facing unicorn head
- How to add a body to your Unicorn
- We will create a journal page using a beautiful watercolour technique
- We will then progress to creating a more realistic unicorn again looking at
- Realistic horns
- Face shapes
- We will then get messy and create two art journal spreads
Incorporated in the course are assignments and journal prompts so at the end of the course you will have a book chock full (hopefully) of scrumptious art and many unicorns.
You will have access to this course for life. If for any reason we need to terminate access you will be given adequate notice.