Wednesday 21 March 2018

Grace's Hop to It Planner Spreads:


Hello everyone! Happy March! It didn't exactly feel very spring like at the beginning of the month did it? (particularly for those of us in the UK). But Spring is starting to show itself now, which makes me very happy :D 

 For this month's stickers I decided to do two planner spreads, both are for this current week (12-18 March). The first is my usual in my personal size planner, with Mini Happy Planner inserts.


There is a Plan With Me video for this spread if you'd like to see it. I didn't do anything too fancy for this layout either, the stickers did the work for me. The pink washi up the inner sides of each page is from the Brimbles shop, and you can buy it/have a closer look by clicking here.

Here are some close ups of this personal size spread:



Then for my second planner spread I decorated inserts in my A5 planner. In this planner I have the 2018 Daphne's Diary planner punched in, and because each week is different and all pages have pretty pictures and patterns, I don't often bother to decorate, or if I do it's very minimal. However, I noticed the theme for this week would match the Hop to It Sticker Kit almost perfectly, as it's both Spring-y and also a bit reminiscent of a pretty pond filled with lily pads.

I don't have a video for this one, so I've taken a few pictures for you to get a good look. I've done the picture's 'before the pen', as I often put a lot of health related things in this planner.


These inserts/planner come with a mini tear out insert each week with a space for a shopping and a to-do list, so of course I decorated that too:


The little frog sat on a rock, pondering away, is my favourite sticker from this month's kit. He just looks so happy and lost in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about! 




As always, thank you so much for reading; I hope you enjoyed my Planner Pages for this month. 



Grace @ms.paperlover

No comments:

Post a Comment