Tuesday 13 March 2018

Spring Collage Sheets

Have you ever wondered what my Patreon is all about and what I create over there for my Patreons? Like a lot of artists, part of my Patreon package is collage sheets and I thought I would show you the collage sheets that my Patreons will be receiving in march 2018 so you can have a look, see what I have been creating this month and if this is the sort of thing that could perhaps be for you (please  bear in mind that the art in the collage sheets and the number of collage sheets vary each month but this is fairly typical). If you like what you see why not join in the fun or just follow me on Patreon for my Patreon only updates (updates are free).

You can find me at: https://www.patreon.com/mrsbrimbles

Thank you to my current Patreons who are supporting me as this helps me to be able to create more content for you free on my YouTube channel. Big, Big love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment