Sunday 8 December 2013

What to get a bunny lover?

he he it is no secret is it that I am a bunny lover! I know there are lots of you out there too! But what does one get for a bunny lover? Well you are lucky that I am here to help you with that lol! I love a good nosey on Etsy, it is so inspiring with truly beautiful products and photography. I love it and can get lost for hours!

I have compiled a little treasury of some of the bunny products that really caught my eye, they are just too sweet not to include. A shameless plug here but the list also includes a set of my peeking bunny filofax / day planner inserts that I am pretty sure any bunny lover would want, ney, need! ha ha! Just click on the image below to take you to the treasury and the individual items.

Happy bunny shopping x

https://www.etsy.com/uk/treasury/MTQxMDg5OTF8MjcyMjU1ODQ5Mw/mrs-brimbles-bunny-love?ref=af_you_tre

No comments:

Post a Comment