Tuesday 18 March 2014

Answers to your questions - Journal / Art Journal & Business related!

I am back with a video response to some of the questions that I have been asked over the past month. From time to time you guys post questions to me. Some of them are easy to respond to in a typed format and other ones need a bit more of an indepth answer and the best way is to just talk to you guys.

So the answers in this video are all journal / art journal related. Also some aspects of business in there too. Some of you have mentioned that you would like to know more about running your own (creative) business and self employment. I am happy to share more of what I know about that (I am by no means a guru ok!) but what I need to know from you is, what do you want to know? It is such a vast area that I want to make sure that I am actually covering the stuff you want to know about. So do please let me know.

If you have any questions at any time please do ask, I am very happy to answer your questions and if you have any video requests, if I can I will make them.

Time to grab a cuppa....


No comments:

Post a Comment