Sunday 9 March 2014

So totally in LOVE with next week's Filofax pages!

So I am getting more and more into this whole decorating your Filofax pages thing. I am not doing it every week but I am starting to add more and more into my pages as and when the mood or inspiration takes me.

There are a couple of reasons that I am not really going to town on the decorating thing. Firstly I don't want to use my stickers. I know it is silly but I love them so much that I just want to hoard them and look at them and not use them. Totally nuts I know but I am working on it and slowly but surely I am peeling them off the backing and sticking them in. Secondly, some weeks I have a lot going on and I just don't think I can spare the space for decoration. I realise that does make me sound a bit pompous but it is true, some weeks every spare millimeter of white is taken up with either to do's or appointments. I really do enjoy looking at other people's fabulous creations and am truly envious of how pretty they look but part of me really does wonder where on earth do they write?

Well anyway my way is working just right for me and that is all that matters. You have to find what is right for you and go with it. Have fun with it is what I say. Oh and partly in my head, I still feel like my journal is for my creative outlet. Being in a corporate mindset with your diary is quite hard to break you know, even though I have been out of it for a while!

So what do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment