|Image Credit: Graphic and photography by Anna Brim / Mrs Brimbles|
If you have never taken part in one of my challenges before or just need a recap here is all of the info you need:
REMEMBER as with all of my daily photo challenges I have designed the prompts to be interpreted in a way that suits you, loosely based on the things that I love: Planners (and planner decoration), Stationery, Journals, Books, food, the season etc. You interpret them however you like but most importantly have fun with it. They are just prompts to help you. Take them literally if you like or be imaginative. Share your life or share your planner. Anything goes! You don't have to enter to win the prize, you can just play along with the prompts for fun, entirely up to you, the more the merrier!
What is the prize? Well I am giving away a voucher for you to spend £25 in my online shop: www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/shop
Please do make sure that you read all guidelines on how to enter and the rules below oh and if you want to be in with winning the prize you will need to register on the giveaway widget below too!
So here you go, here are your daily December / Christmas inspired photo prompts...
Please do feel free to share the above photo on instagram, Pinterest, your blog etc or print out to put into your planner or journal.
The Rules for the instagram challenge...
I know, so boring that there needs to be rules but there does so that everyone is clear on what they need to do and to keep it fair to everyone participating!
- You must post all 31 photos on instagram using #mrsbrimblesDECdaily
- You need to be following me on instagram: @mrsbrimbles
- The prompts are just that, prompts, interpret them as you will, or if you are stuck for inspiration just post a photo anyway! If it is easier you can do a different prompt on that day as long as by the end of the challenge you have done all 31. Do two on one day if you need to, don't worry about missing days as long as you post all 31.
- You have until 7am GMT on 5th January 2016 to register for the giveaway on the widget below AND to complete the photo challenge on instagram.
- If you haven't registered on the widget you won't be elligible to win the prize so you will just be doing the challenge for fun which is totally fine with me if it is with you.You can register at any time from now but photo posting on instagram starts on 1st December 2015.
- You DO NOT have to post everyday but you do have to post all 31 photos by 7am GMT on 5th January 2016. You DO NOT have to post in numerical order, you can post any prompt on any day and any number of photos on any day.
- Once the competition has closed a winner will be drawn by random using the giveaway widget, and emailed. I will ask you to confirm / prove that you have posted all 31 photos in the time frame 1st December - 5th January 2016, if not another winner will be chosen. The winners name will appear on the giveaway widget once closed.
- The winner will be emailed by me to arrange receipt of the prize.
- Your email address will be added to my newsletter database - I will not sell this to anyone else nor will I constantly be spamming you and you can unsubscribe at any time!
- Open internationally
- You must be over eighteen years of age or have parental / guardian permission.
- The prizes stated above are the only prize(s) - no cash alternative.
- One winner will be chosen at random and notified by email. Winner(s) will be announced on this page on the rafflecopter widget after the closing date.
- If the winner(s) do not respond to my email within 48 hours a new winner(s) will be chosen
a Rafflecopter giveaway