Monday 23 November 2015

Halloween mini album


For the month of October, I received this amazing Brimbles Box (Personal Ring Planner) and instantly knew that I would be using the majority of these things for a Halloween mini-album instead of in my planner!


I found this tiny 4x4 album and page protectors by DCWV in the clearance section of JoAnn's Craft Store here in the U.S. and fell in love with the size! Even though some of the Project Life cards are larger than the album, I really wanted to use the entire package of Halloween Project Life cards in it... ALL 40 of them!!!

I decided to keep decorations to a minimum since I don't have my pictures to put on the pages/cards yet... I used the 2 washi tape rolls and the Crate Paper "After Dark" puffy stickers that came in my Brimbles Box; I also colored and cut out a few stamped images (from The Greeting Farm).


Here is video of a quick flip through...
(I apologize now for the bad lighting! I recorded at night so the video would be quiet forgetting that I can add music to hide the noise, lol!)


Here are some thumbnail pics of the pages in case you cannot view the video...


And YES, I did manage to use all 40 project life cards!
Except for the 3 little scraps that you can see in the background, lol!


Oh, and I still used the other items to decorate my planner for October/Halloween too :) 

*  *  *

I hope you enjoyed seeing my little mini-album and that it inspires you to get creative with your crafty items no matter what they were initially intended for!!!

1 comment: