Tuesday 17 November 2015

Planning for Christmas 2015

As you may well know, last year I did a Christmas organisation series whereby I took a different subject each week in October and went through how I planned and also shared some free printable inserts with you.  I have had numerous requests for a planning series for 2015 and I really had no idea how I could add to this. I kind of felt that I had imparted everything that I do with you because my planning hasn't really changed so I kind of said no. Then the other day some inspiration hit me. I will be doing a different take on my videos this year. They will be much more informal, more day in the life stuff so you can follow along as I plan for our Christmas.

So here we are with the first installment for 2015.



If you would like to check out my video from 2013 just click here.

To check out the first in my series for 2014 just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment