Monday 30 November 2015

Violet's Christmas Planner Set Up

Season's Greetings, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did. The Month of November has absolutely been busy, but what a wonderful surprise it was when my Mrs. Brimbles November box arrived. All The Red and Green and holiday cheer. It felt like Christmas came early this year.



The very first thing I did was complete my Weekly spread in my Kate Spade planner. I loved all the red and white striped Washi tape and lets not forget the cute  Christmas Decal Washi , stickers and Bunny Stocking Paperclip, my favorite. There was so much to play with.






What I really looked forward to creating with this box is my Pockets and Dashboard. I adorned my pockets with the awesome Santa Sticky Notes and my Dashboard was The coolest Santa I have ever seen. I also included the Santa charm to my planner. The elf list pad was perfect for my Thanksgiving Menu List. I look forward to December as I know I will continue to use all of these goodies throughout the whole month.


Violet
Instagram: @imvintagerose
Periscope: @imvintagrose
Twitter: @imvintagerose
Blog: www.imvintagerose.blogspot.com

1 comment: