Wednesday 13 September 2017

Grace's September Planner Pages and Bookmark



It's September! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! 

I love autumn so so much. And the colours and florals of this month's sticker club are the perfect transition from summer to autumn. Like last month, I decided to do a variety of projects with my stickers, instead of one 'big' one.

First was a planner spread. So far I've used my sticker club stickers to decorate my personal size, but I decided it was time to change things up a bit and so decorated my A5. I don't use any particular inserts in my A5 - just dot grid paper, meaning I can change the layout every single week - and this is how it looked with the September Garden stickers:







Now usually I would show you how it looked at the end of the week too - but due to the timing of this post it's not all filled in yet! But if you're interested there'll be pictures of my spread on my instagram (which will be linked at the bottom of this post). There is also a Plan With me video which you can watch here if you'd like.

My next project is also planner related. I used another of my dot grid pages to create a bullet journal-esque month at a glance. 




My favourite part of this page is the page flags in the top right corner which I doodled on to make them into a banner.



It's such a simple but effective little technique (for which I can claim no originality whatsoever, I've seen it many times on instagram!). 


My last project was this bookmark:



It was really simple to make, I just took some white card and cut it to size. I found a quote about reading online and wrote it on the card in pencil. Then I put the stickers down, and then went over the pencil with a .38 black gel pen. For the top I simply used a hole punch for the hole and threaded some ribbon through it. I actually wanted to use black ribbon but turns out that I don't have any! So I went with pink organza instead. 


And there we go! I still have a few stickers left, some may end up on my planner pages towards the end of the week to fill in any gaps, and the rest will probably end up in my journal for light decoration. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great September!

Grace @ms.paperlover


No comments:

Post a Comment