Monday 11 September 2017

September flowers planner & scrapbook page




Well September is finally here!!

Finally my little munchkins are off back to school and i can finally get back to feeling some what human again and get some crafting in.

If you could see the state of my desk, you would know i have been busy, and my first point of call was the September Brimbles sicker club.

This kit was just simply gorgeous, the colours in it where brilliant and the mix of black , grey,green and pink are not a colour palette i would necessarily put together yet seemed to match perfectly. i did a unboxing of this on my channel if you wanted to take a look.



Obviously the first thing i thought was Planner spread, i did film a plan with me for this. i really loved how this come out.




As soon as i see the decorative sheet in this kit i instantly thought of a scrapbook layout i had been planning to do for a while.
The layout was of a photo of my children Mia and William at my wedding last month. They where playing around and having fun behind the photographer and having so much fun.



i firstly fussy cut the flowers from a scrapbook paper i had, then used some of the beautiful stickers from the decorative sheet and intertwined them in so they looked like wild flowers and they also added some extra colour and depth to the layout. I did film the making of this layout if you wanted to take a look.





I really loved this kit and am looking forward to the next.




where to find me :
Youtube    Instagram      Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment