Wednesday 27 September 2017

Pink Cats Planner Pages


Hello, fellow planner fans! 

I'm back with some more planner inspiration for you this month, this time featuring the awesome black and white cats from Anna's Cats in Bloom collection.

I knew as soon as I saw the cats that I wanted to use them in a layout on their own, with a pink theme, because I'm a sucker for all things pink and white and black.



Along with the stickers, I pulled some washi tape from my (admittedly, very old now) stash of tapes and used my Micador Stylist Brush Markers to create this cat-tastic layout. 




I hope that you're having an amazing week, wherever you are in the world, and that your planning is going well! I'm always happy to talk planners and decorating with everyone - you can catch me on youtube and instagram!
Stef xx

No comments:

Post a Comment