Thursday 28 September 2017

Monthly planer pages



Hello all!

It's Chloé here on the blog again today, and for this month's post I thought I would show you how I've used my September sticker kit to decorate the monthly pages of my planner. I'm currently using a mini happy planner cut and punched to fit a personal-sized filofax, and I found the stickers really versatile!


I always keep my monthly calendar pages quite simple; I like to include university lectures, work-related events, big life things, blog posts and youtube videos. Normally, I write down exactly what I want to post/upload, however I wanted to keep my videos for October a surprise! Because I include so many things, I like to just write it down with a simple colour code and not decorate at all normally!


The Brimbles sticker kit for September included these beautiful, understated florals, and I thought they'd complement the colours already printed onto these pages. I layered up some of the washi strips at the bottom of the pages, and created some embellishment clusters in the corners using the decorative elements.

The functional sheets of stickers were perfect for my monthly calendar too; I used the bin icons to show when our recycling days are, some flags to mark my main bill days, and a little pound sign for payday. Perhaps most exciting of all, I could use one of the half boxes to mark in my trip to Brussels for Planner Con Europe!


I was also super excited to mark half term in with that little grey arrow!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I did with some of my September sticker kit, feel free to follow my social media for more photos and craft projects!

Chloé








No comments:

Post a Comment