Sunday 22 October 2017

Gemma's Autumn Planner & Journal Pages



Well autumn is upon us and I can honestly say I'm so happy.

I hate summer and all the heat so as soon as the  temperature drops and the tree leaves start changing colours I start Redding my planner for all the activities and days out walking in our local park.  


This months brambles stickers where beautiful .. Anna gave us design team members a choice between the autumn stickers that where in the kits or a Halloween option, I chose the autumn ones as we don't really do A lot for halloween with the kids being so small. I did an unboxing for the kit on my channel.


firstly I wanted to make a new dashboard for my personal planner.


I Love the colours of fall so I water coloured the back ground and used some of the decorative stickers to layer on top. I then also added some of the word stickers.




I also added a few leaf stickers that where on a previous sticker sheet I also got from he mrs brambles shop that is still available in store now.


 I then wanted to do a planner spread. I sed some of the check lists and headers to plan out my MANY to do this month but was still able to use some of the decorative stickers I loved so much as there was some that where smaller so where perfect to be used in this size planner. 



I was very inspired to do a journal page with this months kit too. I used some of the decorative stickers again and created the page on the left. I used a few stickers from the other sticker sheet as mentioned and linked above and the rose sticker was from a crate paper range called carousel. 





This months kit was amazing the colours in it really harnessed the colours of autumn.


see you next month love Gemma Silk

youtube.  Instagram.   blog  



No comments:

Post a Comment