Friday 18 July 2014

Introducing...Pimp Up Your Filofax! - Filofax Friday

Hello Filofaxing Friday Friends, all the F's lol! This week I wanted to catch up with you and let you know some exciting things that are going on, have gone on and will go on. I know crazy!

Firstly I wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave me the push to get over myself and just release the elephant dashboard! I listened. As I explained in my Q&A it is hard sometimes when you don't feel your art is good enough. Anyways you voted for the pastel elephant so I am pleased to say that Ellie is now available as a dashboard over in my Etsy shop in pocket, personal and A5 size.



Secondly I wanted to say that I have some new inserts in the development stage so further down the line on Filofax Friday I will be sharing those with you. As you know FF takes place in all manner of ways; vlog, show and tell's, tutorials etc so I will continue to mix it up. I do have some ideas in the pipeline that I am looking forward to sharing with you all. If there is anything in particular that you would like to see though please do let me know, I am always open to suggestions.

And very lastly but by no means leastly, in fact this is the most exciting part...this is happening....


You may have already guessed as I have been posting snippets on instagram and Twitter using the hashtags #pimpmyfilofax and #filofaxbloggerchallenge. Well I am excited to formally announce that I am taking part in the lastest Filofax Blogger Challenge. Whoooo hooooo!

From time to time Filofax run blogger challenges so you can imagine my delight, surprise and excitement when I had an email from Filofax asking if I would like to take part! Oh my goodness yes! I didn't care what it was or what I had to do I just wanted to take part. So excited!!

So I was very kindly sent a Filofax from errr Filofax and my challenge is to Pimp it Up! What did I get? Well I got the very lovely Filofax Cover Story Personal Organiser (Floral Burst)...



I will probably do a review further down the line on this little beauty but I really wanted to introduce you to the Filofax and to the challenge. How am I going to pimp it up? At this stage I go from having no idea to some pretty radical ones! I don't know, I really don't lol! I will keep it hush hush though until Filofax release all the entries. I have until 4th August to pimp it up and then I have to submit the photographs to Filofax who will then choose their favourite images to put on the Filofax Facebook page and then it goes out to public vote. Yep that is right, you guys get to choose your favourite!

Here is the really exciting part, if I win I get given 6 Filofaxes to give away to you guys, that is super cool so I so want to win so that I can give them away. If I come second or third then I get 3 Filofaxes to giveaway and if I don't place at all, no Filofaxes :(

Anyway I am really up for the challenge. I am scared and daunted but I am up for it indeedy. I only know one other blogger taking part and that is Loretta from the University project. I would love to know who else is taking part, not to steal ideas but because I am really interested to know so let me know if it is you so I can say hi!

Everything is explained in more detail in todays video...



Anyways I will keep you updated with my Pimping with photos and more once it has all gone live and public. Until next week, happy planning :D

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is soooo exciting!!! I love the flora burst filo, I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but I can't decide on what I want to do....arghhhh! I like it but it is not 100% me so I think I will give it away when I am done x

      Delete
  2. I think that it's great that you're taking part in the challenge & happy pimping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Filofax is soooooo pretty - I am sure you will make it even prettier though :-) I LOVE my elephant dashboard by the way! Thank you soooooooo much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becks xx
      You are very welcome, thought it would go with your inserts x

      Delete