Tuesday 18 October 2016

Autumn Creative Journal Pages





geraldinejayne.com

With the contents of Octobers Brimbles Box I decided to use it to make a very Autumnal layout in my creative journal. I had taken photos using my Instax camera of a beautiful area where I live just as the seasons were changing. I wanted to document it somehow and after I saw the gorgeous ephemera, stickers and washi in the stationery box I knew they would be perfect. I also had a couple of fake Autumn leaves which I decided to incorporate. Following is a simple two step process to the layout I created...
  geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com

Once you have those basic steps, I find the key to a good spread is to either keep it simple and basic, or go for layers...lots of layers, being sure to leave room for any text you wish to add. That's what I went for with this spread as you can see...

  geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com

 To watch the full process, see the video below. I hope this has encouraged you to just go for it when doing creative journaling! For more ideas check out my Instagram account

No comments:

Post a Comment