Monday 17 October 2016

Meet the new members of the design team - Tash


Hello ... I'm Tash and a lot of you may know me as Beautiful Planning on Instagram I also have my own shop on Etsy also called Beautiful Planning where I sell planner stickers.



I am so Happy and Thankful to be part of the Mrs Brimbles design Team and actually still quite overwhelmed if I am completely honest but so so eager to see where this next year takes us and looking forward to working with all the other amazing ladies who are part of the team.

So, about me ... I'll start with this, I somewhat dislike talking about myself it makes me cringe, and here I am talking about myself (writing actually but you catch my drift) how ironic!!
I'm really Scatty and have one heck of a nervous laugh, actually it's quite bad and often have to walk away in awkward situations, I cry a lot which comes from crippling anxiety a lot of people don't know that about me and are quite shocked when they realise the severity of it (but that's a story for a different day), I am the most self doubting person ever and my own worst critic but slowly my confidence is building and I am starting to do things I would never have done 6 months ago.

I am a self confessed Planner, Stationery, Washi, Unicorn, crafty addict and have been for as long as I can remember, I always used to hoard toilet roll tubes, bottle caps tin foil cake cases anything you can think of I also had quite an extensive Crayola collection, as well as crafting from a young age turns out I was a planner addict from pretty young too, I must have been about 6 or 7 when I was gifted a FunFax who remembers those? It was this quirky kids binder organiser which you could buy all sorts of fun inserts for, but moving on to proper planners, I started with one that I was given in my first week of  High school we had to use them for noting down homework assignments and important things to remember as well as keeping our School timetable I was forever getting told off by teachers for doodling and decorating my planner, but for me even now having something pretty to look at actually encourages me to be more productive and get things done.

I am a massive fan of Kikki K planners and won't buy any other brand of ring bound planner now, up until recently though my Kikki K's were only for sticker storage.
I was a big fan of Erin Condren Life Planners and Mambi Happy Planners until about 3 months ago and all of a sudden I just wasn't using them and found they weren't working for me so I made the decision to go back to rings I just love how versatile and customise-able they are and I am really enjoying being back in one.


I also love creative journaling and currently use a Zinnydori in Holiday Gold from Simple heart and oh my it is beautiful, don't you think?



The main reason I journal creatively apart from it being something I love to do, is so that when I'm old and Grey I can look back at my journals and reminisce on all the lovely moments I had over the years and when I'm gone my Children can get to look through them and see what amazing times we had together.

Here are some of my recent journal pages



I really look forward to sharing some of those memories with you guys!!
You can find me here: Blog // Instagram // YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment