Monday 3 October 2016

Introducting The Mrs Brimbles Creative Planner & Journal Design Team for 2016 / 2017

Oh my gosh! I thought it was hard choosing the design team last year. Well this year was even harder I can tell you. I had just over 70 applications and it was a really close call I can tell you! 


I want to say thank you to everyone who applied. I loved reading your applications and seeing your photos. I read each and everyone with care and browsed all of your social media sites too. I know how long it can take to compile your application and how much love, care and attention went into that as well as your time. So again I wanted to thank you most sincerely! I have personally replied to each and every email application that I received. Some of you have asked for feedback, I will try very hard to reply to you but please know that it was a very tough job and sometimes you just have to go with gut instinct. If you need pointers for future applications check out my tips here: http://mrsbrimbles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/how-to-appy-to-creative-design-team.html

A decision was finally made though and so I am thrilled beyond words to finally announce... The Mrs Brimbles Creative Planner & Journal Design Team for 2016 / 2017 as....





Do you recognise any of those lovely faces there? I bet you do. Some of them you will know from last year as I am thrilled that some of these lovely ladies decided to stay with me so you are going to see plenty more of them! As for the new ladies, throughout October these lovely ladies will be blogging here introducing themselves and telling you all about them, their planners and all that good stuff. I can't wait to see what this talented bunch will get up to over the year. Each one of these ladies will be blogging here once a month to show you what they get up to in their planners and journals and I can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment