Thursday 10 November 2016

Christmas Pocket Letter


geraldinejayne.com

Christmas literally jumped out at me when I opened this months box! I knew straight away I wanted to combine all the elements somehow, because they all look so good together. That's when the idea of doing a pocket letter came to me. I used pretty much every single item in this box for this pocket letter, bar the paperclip and planner stickers. Using the washi I decorated the edge of the pocket letter..

  geraldinejayne.com

Next I got started cutting out the sheets of 12x12 cardstock...

  geraldinejayne.com

Then I combined all the elements to make up the letter...
  geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com geraldinejayne.com

I hope this has inspired you to get creative in your own unique way. I haven't seen many pocket letters recently so it would be awesome to see them revived. Especially Christmas ones!

  geraldinejayne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment