Wednesday 30 November 2016

Suzi's Christmas Planner Set up


img_7913 

This is my Carpe Diem Reset Girl planner I started using in the fall.

img_7898

I love supporting artists you design their own planner things. It makes me feel like I have something special. These cups are so super cute that Anna has designed. I am a coffee girl and a whipped cream hot chocolate girl and I have put the little latte's everywhere!

img_7901

The pumpkin cup is from the October box, and behind it I keep my Starbucks gift cards.

img_7903 

She also made mug sticky note cards. SUPER CUTE.

img_7904

This is the last week of November and I wanted to get a little of the Christmas spirit in here and get a little festive. Having the cute stickers and taking the time to decorate started to make me feel good about the holidays again. I think baby deer are going to be my new thing.

img_7906

img_7917

img_7867 

img_7910 

In the back of my planner is where I keep my writing journal. The bike sticker is from the October Brimble's Box. 

img_7912

I love that The Brimble Box kit comes with journal stickers and phrases. I use them as writing prompts. I will also put them on photos to scrapbook with them later in the month. 

img_7858





img_7844_instant

No comments:

Post a Comment