Thursday 17 November 2016

Plan with Stef




Hello, Brimbles Box fans!

It's Spring here in Australia, and I decided to break out some of the wonderful goodies I've received throughout this year from the Brimbles Box to create some beautiful, bright, Spring-themed planner layout pages. I'm going to be sharing my monthly layout, as well as a weekly layout, using stickers from two Pebbles collections. 

I know that many of you are well into Autumn/Fall now, but I hope this is a bright bit of inspiration for you all!


For my monthly layout, I used stickers from Pebbles' Home Grown collection, as well as some washi tape that Anna sent out over a few different boxes this year (including the pink floral and gold confetti tapes).

I've had all of these items sitting in my craft pile since I received them and I love pulling them back out, a few months later, and using them again!


And then I pulled out the Pebbles Front Porch stickers and made a weekly layout, perfect for my book-loving, Spring-loving self!


The washi tapes in this layout are actually from Kikki.K, and I was gifted those a few months back, but the stickers came in one of Anna's previous boxes and they are some of my absolute favourite stickers. I was determined to use the book stickers because over the last few months I've gotten back into reading after a long time of not reading for myself and this layout just makes me feel like myself!




I hope that no matter what season you are in that you are well and having a wonderful, crafty time!

No comments:

Post a Comment