Monday 28 November 2016

Santa Claus is coming to town!


img_20161108_021402 

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake... Well that's only possible when Santa is on top of my biggest Planner... My Happy Planner. Even when my planner is closed he peeks out and watches me. This month Brimble's box is obviously Chrismas and red/white themed. I love how those colors pop! I made some spreads ahead and that made me feel all Chrismassy instandly. Even Santa moved from planner to planner to check if I did my best to make cute things.
  img_20161116_133004
img_20161113_122319

Baby Cakes (my love bird) really liked the Mrs. Brimble's stationary advent box. She wanted to open the presents right away. I told her to wait till the first of December. Instead I gave her some scrapbook paper to play with. She's a girly girl so she shredded it up and put the pieces of paper between her feathers to bring them to her nest.
  img_20161112_185725
img_20161111_193312

My Christmas week.... yes I admit... I was naughty this year because I purchased way to many planners and stationary stuff.... but hey... it's my hobby... I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't go out often... I'm just perfectly happy when I can play with stickers! LOL
  img_20161108_021437

And I loooooove Mrs. Brimble's stickers! The white outline makes them realy pop! And how about the tippical English chequered print? It totally fits the theme.
  img_20161116_130831

There is so many scrapbook paper this month so I made myself several dashboards out of it for diffetent planners. And I still got some paper left.
  img_20161104_233332

It was not even possible to put everything from the November box in one picture. The enamel figures look like they can be served with a cup of tea. Little chocolats. So cute and delicious!
  img_20161112_225020

I decided to leave the monthly page mostly white in my Happy Planner because after all Christmas is all about snow... even if there is no snow at all. I love the difference between the Autumnal and the Christmas colors... In fact every month is a surprise... altough I try to fit in Pink every season because without Pink I don't feel complete hehehe... I'm serious. For that reason I'm looking forward to Spring... That's when we can immerse ourselves in pastels... Yasss!

  img_20161116_122638

This is last month October kit but I still wanted to share it with you because it was the first time I did a 'sticker dump' with all my 'left over stickers' and it turned out pretty cool I think. See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment