Thursday 8 December 2016

A planner full of red!


Today I am sharing my subscription box from Mrs. Brimbles. This is the November subscription box and it is full of goodies. I loved all the reds!! It was so vibrant this box. Several cute sticker sets and post cards that you can use to dress up your planner or laminate and make a cute dashboard.


I of course took one of the 12 x 12 papers and made a pocket folder for my A5 Kikki it is so easy to make these. I have showed several DIY's and if you own a cutting machine there are files out there you can purchase to make it even easier! I stuck the notepad in my pocket.



Epoxy dots and gingerbread men, reindeers and a cup of hot cocoa what more do you need! Loads of cute word stickers too.


 I love this cute felt paperclip. It went perfect in my pocket folder! And Hello! I love that polka dot washi tape!


 Here is a few pics of my spread for the first week of Dec. More to write in but I at least got a cute start!


I have the Mrs. Brimbles Advent Box that arrived. Oh my don't she know that I sneak peeks! Seriously all these cute little red and white packages to open each day of Dec. If you didn't get one this year remember to grab one next year because she does it every year so far and people love it! 


Thanks for stopping by and sharing my Brimbles November box! 


No comments:

Post a Comment