Saturday 3 December 2016

Autumn Scrapbook Page



Hi everyone!

I'm back (after what seems like forever) with a 6x12 scrapbook layout using the beautiful October Brimbles box, and a few autumn-themed bits from my craft stash. I love autumn, my little pooches and I have had some lovely walks over the last few weeks, and this box was perfect for scrapping the resulting photos. 

I went for a 6x12 layout this time, as it's been a little while since I did a traditional 12x12 page and sometimes that large, blank space can be overwhelming. I had the cardstock with leaves sitting in my stash, so I cut it in half and used that for my base. 




I used a mix of stickers, ephemera and enamel dots from the box to create a little cluster behind my photo, along with a kraft envelope, doily and tag from my stash. I attached more photos from the walk to the tag, which creates a fun, interactive element to the page. I used lots of doodling too, which I think adds a "finished" look, and is something a bit different. 



I finished off the layout with some journaling and a title from my stash, and I'm so pleased with it! The October box was a joy to work with. There's a video of the process too, which you can find on my youtube channel here.

What projects have you made this month?

ChloƩ






No comments:

Post a Comment