Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas Planner Pages



Hello, fellow Brimbles fans!
I'm so excited to share my planner layout with you all this week, because it's Christmas week!


This week I used items from the November Brimbles Box and one of the highlights was using the die-cut sticky note mug that came in this month's box! I don't really use sticky notes at all, especially large ones, but occasionally I do love to include them as a feature on my planner pages - particularly if they're decorative ones.

I also used one of the cut-apart journaling cards as my header background and I love the script-y font and all the Christmas-themed words!


I know a lot of people don't like to include dimensional stickers in their planners because of bulk, but honestly, using a few enamel dots here and there never hurts, and it adds a fun element to your page. Anna's gorgeous little Christmas holly was the perfect addition to my page!


Anna's hand-drawn stickers are fun and bright and I always love scattering them all over my pages!


I was so excited to see Anna's tiny word stickers in last month's box, because I LOVE tiny word stickers so much and now I have some Christmas-themed ones!



So that's my process!

I hope that wherever you are in the world that your have a Merry Christmas (or happy holiday season)! May your New Year be safe and happy and full of wonderful new adventures and opportunities!

See you in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment