Tuesday 9 December 2014

Christmas Journal


I was having a little rummage the other day in one of our local charity shops and I came accross a Christmas journal. I thought I would share this little nugget with you as I thought you might be able to get some inspiration from it for your own journalling and planning this Christmas or that you might like to pick one up for yourself!


There are some beautiful illustrations throughout the book which are just charming.


There are some really interesting prompts, some I hadn't thought of for myself.


I won't be using the book as a planner for this Christmas but more as a retrospective record of the Christmas that has just been.

I am really happy with my £1 purchase, probably one of the best £1's I have ever spent because now I have a dedicated place for keeping all of my Christmas memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment