Sunday 28 December 2014

Websters Pages 2015 Planner Design Team Announced!

I am really excited to be able to share this wonderful news with you...I found out yesterday morning but had to keep quiet until it was formally announced. You may have already seen this around various social media platforms but I am excited to share on my little blog here that I have made the Websters Pages planner design team for 2015. I am so unbelievably ecstatic I can't tell you.

I saw the DT call come up on the Websters Pages instagram account and thought what the heck, what have I got to loose if I apply. So I applied and kinda thought that was that until the email came through to annouce that I was in! It just goes to show you that if you don't try you will never know so if there is anything you would love to do just give it a try! It has always been an ambition of mine to be on a design team but like many have battled with the thoughts of am I good enough etc. I will be covering more on my blog etc but this year (2015) I am going to challenge myself to be more confident and do more things that scare me. So when you see that next design team call, please do apply as you never know, I know it is scary but just do it!

So here is the Websters design team for 2015, I can't wait to see what everyone gets up too! My chunky little face is at the bottom right :D


If you would like to find out more about Websters Pages do check out their website or my blog post here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Anna! You will be amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anna!! That is wonderful news. I will be looking for your work and checking out this company. I have never heard of them but it looks like they have beautiful things! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, go you. That's so awesome. Well done! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with all the WP goodies xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Sounds like 2015 will be an awesome year for you xx

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete