Tuesday 26 May 2015

Making your journals and planner pages look pretty

I wanted to share some thoughts with you today on making your journal pages (or planner pages for that matter) look pretty. I don't know about you but sometimes when we go on social media we are bamboozled by all of these gorgeous looking photos of journal and planner pages and sometimes we get this feeling of not being good enough or that we should put off using our journals until we have time to make it look all pretty or we have bought such a such supply. What a load of nonesense huh! It sounds silly when someone else says is but in our heads we are constantly comparing our pages to others. I do it all the time even though I tell you that you shouldn't.

Anyway here is my take on making your journals look pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment