Sunday 24 May 2015

This weeks pages - Rainbow Brite

I am going a bit on the nostalgic side this week and getting in touch with my inner child. In fact I get in touch with my inner child most weeks as you know how much joy I get from just sticking stickers down!

The wonderful Deb from Craftin Chaos made me this amazing Rainbow Brite paper clip with matching rainbow and so I just knew that I would have to have a Rainbow Brite week and this is that week. Yay!


Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in Sky Blue with matching folio
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: Sorry I can't remember where it was from!
Journal Cards: Websters Pages - These are the days collection
Paperclips: Both from Craftin Chaos on Etsy
Pen: Bic Crystal which writes in a beautiful turqouise colour!
Rainbow Brite & Sprite toys: My own from when I was a child in the 80s!







No comments:

Post a Comment