Sunday 17 May 2015

This Week's Pages - An English Country Garden

I am back from Italy, back on English soil which made me think all garden-y. I long for English summers pottering around in the garden so here is my little garden for this week lol!



Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in White with matching folio
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Journal Cards: Websters Pages - These are the days collection for May
Paperclips: Ribbon paper clips made by me and the bunny paperclip is from Craftin Chaos on Etsy
Kraft Sticky Notes: from Tiger
Pen: Target $1 spot
Washi Tape: MT Brand
Stickers: Forget me not range from my online shop







2 comments:

  1. I really like the Just Breathe card. Very pretty pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the garden theme =] Its so pretty

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete