Wednesday 6 May 2015

Pocket Letters Show and Tell

I have been very lucky to be sent lots of pocket letters from you as you know because I have been doing a share here on the blog once a week or so. I thought I would put them all together in a binder and do a bit of a flip through of them so you could get a better sense of them 'in person' as it were.

I have very much enjoyed doing these they have been loads of fun but they are quite time consuming and my craft stash is getting rather low so I am going to fulfill the swaps that I said yes to and then have a break for a little bit. I will be doing more swaps in the future, I just need to have a little break for now!

To see photos of all the pocket letters that have come in and gone out please click here.




Want to know more about Pocket Letters?

UK Planner addicts Pocket Letter Facebok Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377324022460636/?fref=ts

So the creator of pocket letters is Janette Lane and you can find her all over the intermewebs here...
Pocket Letter Pals™ Network: www.pocketletterpals.com
Instagram: @janettelaneblog & @pocketletters
Blog: http://janettelane.blogspot.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/thejanettelane

Looking for a pen pal or want to do a Pocket Letter Swap?

If you are looking for a pen pal or pocket letter swap partner please feel free to use the comments section. In past posts, loads of people said they were looking but no one replied to each other so maybe do that as some people may have already said they are looking. It is best to say whether you are looking for a one off or long term pen pal / pocket letter swap, whether you want international or what Countries etc. I will leave the rest up to you and then you can connect with people and share addresses privately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment