Sunday 10 May 2015

This week - One in a minion!

As you are reading this blog post I will be on a plane heading off to the lovely warm Italy to see my parents for the week. Mr B is staying at home and having to go to work he he...well and looking after the fur babies. I haven't seen my folks since October when the emigrated permanently to Italy so I am really looking forward to it. Needless to say I don't really have any major plans for the week, certainly nothing that I really need my planner for but I am pretty sure it will come along anyway. Or maybe not. I am doing carry on only so it depends on if I have the space (oh I so hope I do!)

My Mum loves Minions as much as I do and so I thought it would be super cool to put minions on my pages for the week I see them. The trio at the top remind me of me and my parents. I am an only child and they are just as loony as I am.





Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in White with matching folio
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: I think this was a Cath Kidston one, I have had it for so long I can't remember 100%
Stickers: From my Etsy Shop
Journal Cards: This is actually part of the packaging - upcycle / waste not want not!
Paperclips: The Idea Owl although I don't think they have them anymore.





4 comments:

  1. I love anything minion related and can't wait to see the film when it comes out at the cinema.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything minion related and cant wait to see the film when it comes out at the cinema.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you link your photos to Pinterest? Loving the Minions, I bought these stickers myself! xx

    ReplyDelete