Tuesday 1 September 2015

Planner catch up videos

It has been a bit quiet and neglected here on the blog for the past month hasn't it. The reason for that is.... VLOGUST!

Yep I have been doing a daily video, every day (OK yeah you got that from the daily bit lol) in August for 'VLOGUST' over on my YouTube channel. Apologies if you have been watching along with me but if you haven't I thought I would just check in with my lovely blog readers and say Hello! and explain.

It's hard work some days and a breeze others. When I do a day in the life vlog every day for a whole month you not only get to see what my life is like but you also get to see the good and the bad bits of me too! How some people stayed for the course I don't know lol. It is quite a bit of work, more than some people realise actually. Just the editing alone can take an hour every day, so for that very reason I just didn't feel like I had the time or the inspiration for creating any blog posts but it is September now and I am back.

Anyhooo over the course of the month I did talk about planners a bit and so I thought I would share with you here some of the videos where planners and journals played a major part just in case you don't subscribe to my YouTube and you might be interested.



I made a page marker for my spiral bound planner, I did it as part of Vlogust so it's not the greatest set up but I thought it would be useful for anyone who wants to know how to add things into their planner:






Just my two pennies worth on journalling and record keeping....


And if you missed it we did a live hangout talking about planners and stationery and the like....

No comments:

Post a Comment