Friday 11 September 2015

Rifle Paper Co. Planners

The other day I shared some exciting new in my facebook Group, that I was now a stockist for Rifle Paper Co. Major excitement for me that was! I tried to do a Periscope showing the planners and what they looked like inside but it was total pants and did not work very well (roll on a new iphone I say!). So you lovely lot asked if I could do a YouTube video to show them off more clearly, of course...



And if you would like to see them in stills...(they are both identical inside)









They are beautiful inside with their copper coloured rings and copper artwork and lettering, a very classy but vinate feel. I love the layout with the months all grouped together and the front and the days of the week with their little check boxes. I have to say, I kinda prefer this to the Kate Spade and Ban.do. Can't believe I said it but there I did lol!

I also have journals and list pads available too, all over at www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/shop



 

1 comment: