Tuesday 1 March 2016

Filling my pages!

 
 
Unicorns, rainbows, clouds and pastels was February's theme and when I opened up this box it felt magical. Filled with stickers, sticky notes, charms, and so much more. This was one of the most wonderful Mrs. Brimbles Box.
 
 
 
I filled my weekly pages with Sea Salt and Paper and Mrs. Brimbles stickers. The combination of the two worked wonderfully for my planning heart.
 
 
What I really wanted to focus on this months blog post was the details! I am so impressed with the quality of the items and how adorable each and every item is. 
 
 
One of the first goodies that was shouting at me to put in my planner was the magnetic bookmark. I used it to tuck inside of my planner pocket.
 
 
Who doesn't love rainbows? I captured the most beautiful picture of the rainbow charm. My heart skipped a beat when I saw this cutie.
 
 
Each planner box I receive is special to me. The time and effort, Anna, puts into each subscription box amazes me every time. Each detail does not go unnoticed. The just keep getting better and better. 
Happily anticipating my next box,
 
Violet
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment