Monday 14 March 2016

Unicorns & Colouring Books!



Happy sigh....February's Brimble box. It's all about the unicorns and I am one happy lady. I received the Big Stationery Box which "...is exactly the same as our regular box only it has more of those goodies inside for you to enjoy!" You're not wrong there Mrs B!!!!
 geraldinejayne.com

To give you a true sense of this box I'll post my unboxing video at the end of this post. Here is what was in the box...

geraldinejayne.com
So, taking the following items from the box, I came up with a great idea!

geraldinejayne.com
  • Postcard
  • Post it Note
  • Washi Tape
  • Stickers
I created a beautiful framed keepsake of a memory from summer last year. I printed a photo from my phone using my Polaroid Zip and put everything together. I also added some typed text and a piece of washi from Project Life's Instax Washi Book.

geraldinejayne.com

Et voila!

geraldinejayne.com

Colouring Book

As you can see, there was a stunning colouring book and pencils by the talented Neon Magpie. Rather than just use colouring pencils, being a lover of mixed media, I decided to try Art bars and Inktense watercolour pencils. The art bars were a joy to use and blend using the blending tool. As you can see, there was a beautiful, whimsical look about these...
 geraldinejayne.com

Next up, Inktense pencils. I love these!!! Oh, they are so incredibly vibrant!!! I need to use them for projects more often!!!
 geraldinejayne.com

Honestly, I didn't think I'd be all that into colouring. But I could have coloured for hours!!! Finally, as promised, here is my unboxing video for this box. Thank you so much for stopping by!


    


No comments:

Post a Comment