Friday 13 March 2015

How I Plan!

I thought I would share with you today how I plan.

I get asked quite a lot about my decorated pages too, whether I do decorate (from YouTube subscribers) and also a lot of you wonder because when I do show my decorated pages they are blank with no information on them. Some of you thought that I just do this for blog purposes and that they are mock up pages. Nope. I can assure you that I do use them I just transfer the information on to them once they are decorated.

So todays post is pretty much video only because it is much easier to 'talk' you through the process!




As you know I have been decorating lots of late. I never used to be a massive decorator. I have added the video I did a year or so ago which talks more about decorating from my point of view back then. Some of you may be new to the blog and may not have seen this. It is actually really interesting I think to go back in time and see how you have changed and developed!


No comments:

Post a Comment