Tuesday 31 March 2015

Pocket Letters - Incoming & Outgoing!

I am still so madly in love with Pocket Letters. It is seriously addicting as most people who make them will also tell you. It is not just me, everyone, everywhere is loving them. I tell you, that Janette Lane woman is a genius lol!

So I thought I would share with you some of my incoming and outgoing pocket letters. I also filmed an 'unpocketing' video he he!


From here on in it is just going to be photos because frankly they are so stunning, inspiring and creative that they say enough on their own without my yabbering! So incoming...














And here at the couple that I sent out this week...










Want to know more about Pocket Letters?

UK Planner addicts Pocket Letter Facebok Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377324022460636/?fref=ts

So the creator of pocket letters is Janette Lane and you can find her all over the intermewebs here...

Pocket Letter Pals™ Network: www.pocketletterpals.com
Instagram: @janettelaneblog & @pocketletters
Blog: http://janettelane.blogspot.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/thejanettelane

Looking for a pen pal or want to do a Pocket Letter Swap?

If you are looking for a pen pal or pocket letter swap partner please feel free to use the comments section. In past videos, loads of people said they were looking but no one replied to each other so maybe do that as some people may have already said they are looking. It is best to say whether you are looking for a one off or long term pen pal / pocket letter swap, whether you want international or what Countries etc. I will leave the rest up to you and then you can connect with people and share addresses privately.

I can't take on any more swaps at the moment but when I can again I will post an 'advert' on instagram, Facebook or Twitter.


1 comment: