Sunday 15 March 2015

Spring & Bouncing Bunnies are in the air! - This Weeks Page Decoration

Well I don't know about where you live but here in my part of the UK (Cambridgeshire which is in East Anglia) we have been having a really warm and sunny week. So warm that I have been putting my washing out on the line and it has been drying nicely, the bunnies and piggies have been frolicking in the garden, I have been sitting in the sun with my tea and a book and our daffodils are popping out. Yes folks, Spring is here. It really is. Our entire village is bursting with beautiful yellow cheery daffodils and it has put me in a marvellous mood it really has.

So for this week I decided to change out of the gold and go for white because, well, it just seemed more Spring like. For those of you who often ask 'what do you use all those planners for?' well the answer is some of them are in use but the others I change in and out of like any other accessory you might use.



Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in White
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: Pink Stripe Washi: My Etsy Shop
Stickers: Hobbycraft
Journal Card: Websters Pages - These are the days 'January'
Bunny Paperclip: Craftin Chaos on Etsy
Hole reinforcers: Annie's Paper Boutique - Trendy Dots

I am not actually using a dashboard at the moment because one of the things I love about the Color Crush is that it comes with a beautiful quote and well quite frankly I like having that touch of inspiration every time I open my planner!


That bunny clip is just stunning don't you think and just so me!




When I saw these stickers on a recent Hobbycraft trip I just had to have them because the little bunnies reminded me so much of my cute little critters! Luna and Florence the two babies are crazy critters that tear around all over the place so I had to put the one at the top upside down. And of course you know I love to do a 'peeking' something!



I also posted a photo on instagram of some amazing goodies that my pen pal in America sent me from the Target $1 spot. I just love all the Spring and Easter-ness of it all so I will be certainly be putting a dent in some of those goodies for sure!



Hope you all having a fantastic week!

3 comments:

  1. The bunny theme looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the bunny stickers on the hobby craft website :(

    ReplyDelete