Thursday 12 March 2015

March Brimbles Box Reveal

It's March Brimbles Box reveal time! I know most have you have probably seen what is in the box from various social media platform shares but I like to make sure that most have you have recieved your box before I do an 'official' reveal here!

So what was in the box this month? Well it is Spring time and very green hehe!

If you would like to watch videos of unboxings from genuine customers as well as honest reviews from blogger you can watch the YouTube Brimbles Box playlist As I say they are all very honest so you can get a better feel for what was inside.


So of course as always we start with a postcard from me:


Hoppy Easter!

No don’t worry I haven’t gone totally and utterly bonkers (Yet!), I know Easter is in April and this is March’s box however… if I were to send you Easter goodies in April you wouldn’t get much time to use them and as it has seemed to be a long, cold, dark winter I thought you could do with a bit of Spring time cheeriness!! The first day of Spring in the northern hemisphere is 20th March so I am not that early. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it!

You know me I am bunny hopping mad so I had to restrain myself from filling your entire box with bunnies, they seemed to be springing up everywhere. Right well that in enough with the Easter / Spring puns.

I hope you love your box as much as I enjoyed sourcing the items and putting it together for you.

Much Love
Anna (& the bunny gang of course!)



OK so down to the individual items then...All boxes received the following:
  • Green Signo Uniball in Green with Green ink
  • Sheet of cute sheep stickers
  • 1 x Washi / Paper Tape
  • Belle & Boo Stationery Set
  • Sheep Large Paper Clip
  • To Do List Pad
Those that ordered a planner box will have received one of the following art (painted by me) dashboards as well as a creme egg planner charm.




For the Stationery box people they received extra washi tape in differing colours.

I think loads of you loved this box as I have now sold out of complete boxes but I do still have some of the individual items for sale over on my Etsy Shop

My favourite from this month has to be the creme egg charm and also the Belle & Boo set. Belle & Boo are my fav, I could get everything in this range...I wonder why lol!


See you next month for April's box. Remember if you would like to order a subscription or a one off box and you would like that box to be the April one you can order up to and on 31st March from: www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment