Sunday 29 March 2015

I'm so ready for it - This weeks pages

Even though it is dark and gloomy with rain battering against my windows today, I feel in a really Spring like mood. I am so ready for April but more importantly I am so ready for Easter next week!


Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in White with matching folio
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: MT Brand but I can't remember where I purchased these from.
Stickers: Hobbycraft - I bought mine in store in the Easter aisle, they don't seem to have them online.
Journal Cards: Websters Pages - These are the days 'April'
'Art' Postcard: Unknown, sorry!
Paperclips: Ribbon Bow - Hey Charlie, Rabbit shape - Paperchase, Gold Bow - Kate Spade
Creme Egg Planner Charm - My Etsy Shop
Belle & Boo Stationery Set - My Etsy Shop
Dashboard - My Etsy Shop

There was a whole great big yummy mess on my desk which I just scooped up and arranged a little bit nicer for a photo he he! Such a nice way to spend a wet Sunday me thinks!




Easter chocolate here we come...







Planner problems huh...I love all these cards and can't decide what to use when and how lol! I like to pop a card in between my pages for prettiness and extra notes and the like but oh I can't decide, I like them all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment