Saturday 14 March 2015

Splodgey does it again!


I just thought I would do a really quick update for you all as well as a massive thank you!

On Thursday I made a donation to the Rabbit Residence rescue centre of £210.50 which was all from the sale of the Splodge dashboards. I have removed the account information for security reasons but here is the screen shot of the online deposit.


I really don't know what to say other than just from the bottom of my heart and from the bottom of all the little bunnies hearts that you have helped, thank you. I don't know how far that amount will go with all those little mouths to feed and look after but I am sure it helps in some way!

4 comments:

  1. I got mine in the mail this week amd love it!! I'm glad to be able to honour Splodgey's life and lives of other adorable bunnies xox

    ReplyDelete